Forum Rules/Bannings; ignorance isn't an excuse.

Si|ent

After much discussion and following some problems on the forum we have updated the Forum Rules today.

see viewtopic.php?f=9&t=15740 for details.

Pay particular attention to the new guidelines regarding this, the Gang Forum.

Other changes are a crackdown on racism and bigotry, and alterations to the signature size limits allowed.

BANS (courtesy of MrBill):

Ban rule

If your banned, Remember why. If you don't know why, ask why. As soon as possible. Do NOT create another forum account, use irc or a fellow mta player (Deathb is a good one)

If you want to get unbanned, You can ask a smod. The minimal length of a ban is 1 week. If you ask to be unbanned after 2 days sying you leanred your lesson, You will be ingnored. If you make a huge ass fuss. the ban will be extended.

If you come up to a mod with the explantion of "I don't know why I was banned, some :o mod banned me for no reason." Things like that usually get you banned longer.

Page rule

In an attempt to fight spam in all its forms, I am enforcing a 40 page limit on all gang threads. Your thread will be locked for 4 days, then deleted. within those 4 days, if you have some info which isnt in the ladder section, which you would like to back up, do so. You will be allowed to create a new thread as soon as the old one is locked. (you may copy the first post of your previous thread)

You have 2 days before I start locking threads. Once you have your thread locked, you will have 4 days to get any info out of it that you need.

If you want to get unbanned. Come to a Super Mod who you know will listen, after a week of your ban, and be responsible, organized in your defence, and mature.