BEFORE YOU ASK YOUR QUESTIONS:

NOTE:

If your BLUE related question begins with 'Can we', or 'Can you'. Answer yourself 'YES' and don't post.

If your BLUE related question begins with 'Will you', answer yourself 'Wait and See' and do not post.

For everything else, feel free to post and discuss. :D

Edited by Guest
you can ansewer your self no if u ask this. "CAN YOU give me all you 1 billion dollars"

Maybe you where in a hurry , but this is also a useless post , bad grammar and spelling :D anyways , I completely agree with you.

Im getting sick of the "can you create citicenz in thiz release" posts :D

and the "can you upload MTA 0.5 now?" posts.

Mr.Xanni

<547>Montana you seem to like posting irrelevant, spammy or mildly insulting flames. I suggest you stop doing this and either make valid contributions or be satisfied with reading other peoples posts.

this is COMPLETELY off-topic...... but what is the little capsule thing above the post count for ppl

<547>montana, stop the spam. this is a warning.

<547>Montana you seem to like posting irrelevant, spammy or mildly insulting flames. I suggest you stop doing this and either make valid contributions or be satisfied with reading other peoples posts.

this is COMPLETELY off-topic...... but what is the little capsule thing above the post count for ppl

<547>montana, stop the spam. this is a warning.

yes, seriously, thats the worst case of spamming ive ever seen....

altho, this topic was due for a spamming around 5 est yesterday, so....

:P

ive aolmost forgotted why this topic exists..

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...