NEW CORE Teaser : Images

We've decided to release the images from the teaser trailer, so that you can feast your eyes on the hi-res originals :). Below is the graphic from the end of the trailer. Please feel free to use this on your site, or print it out a million times and put it through people's door, or whatever, or print it out big and put it on your bed room wall... whatever!

Anyway, its here with a black, and a white background:

mta_revolution_black.jpg

mta_revolution_white.jpg

Plus: A desktop sized black background version: http://upload.mtavc.com/teaser/mta_revolution_black_full.jpg

Enjoy!

eAi

"The Revolution Is Coming"

I assume that means you all made a break through in the core.

:shock:

... Or it's a sleezy advertisement trick to attract new players... I'm hoping for the former...

:|

Have you ever seen MTA not be true about what they say? This isn't GtaT you know.

We've decided to release the images from the teaser trailer

When will the other images be posted? Also, before someone points out that the plurality is justified because multiple images were posted, only one was from the teaser trailer.

Yea, I sorta want the one from the beginning of the trailer as a desktop :D

Yeah, that one was really cool. It looks really professional.

Hell yea it did. I can't wait to see how good the new core is. It seems like theyve been learning a lot, and we will have a lot more fun with the new core :D

And eAi, are we going to get the rest of the pictures? Just wanted to know :P

Hey, I just want to say that this team is doing a :DGREAT :D Job about the mta and taht i cant wait for the new "boat" v.

P.S.: is there any way to put a stop to hackers :?::?

c yah :BIG:

so the core grew some wings and you had to shoot it down with a tranq dart gun?

then it came back to consciousness and hid behind a crate with an mp5navy and you guys all had awps and the core was camping the bomb, so when you guys got there, three of you died while the other 1 guy threw a h.e. grenade at the crate followed by a flashbang but accidentally blinded yourself and the core knew that and headshotted you, and it won the round.