What'd you think of it?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What'd you think of it?

• Its Great, I want more
    • Its good
    • decent
    • bad...
    • SUCKS!!!

bahh, i don't really care, i got the movie off of u newayz, and i cant get onto DJ's site cuz of my ""SLOW"" internet speed for sum odd reazon!

lol - ill have ur vid on in a few mins, and i honestly don't give plastic-shit about competition nemore! :D That new guy is gonna help me host stuff on my site - we might join forces!

l8er - Andyroososoft

• 1 month later...

You asked me to review this vid for ya Blah, so I watched it again so it would be fresh in my memory.

Recommendations: Make sure you hide the chat box next time, it takes away from the video as a whole when you can see the chatbox from the MTA captures. Also your camera angles weren't all that great. The majority were pretty good, but several were not. Also i noticed that several of the stunts weren't landed... that is always a bad idea to include those in your vid. The transtion between the intro song and the second song wasn't that great, they were to different. You should have used one or the other i think.

What i liked: Some of the stunts were pretty badass, you synced up the music nicely. You had some nice editing effects that most people don't use. You had some nice grinds and got some nice new stunts off of old spots.

Overall a nice video. good work.

BTW. I have actually watched a few videos in the past, around 150 stunt videos. I am not trying to be an asshole, i am trying to help you progresss. Everyone needs criticism, even myself on my own vids. Feel free to watch me and Samurai's vid and give us your review: http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t= ... sc&start=0