VCS, VCA, VCK, VCP, SM. Mini-league details.

Si|ent

Ok, the 5 leaders and some gang members have talked it through and the final details are as follows.

Format:

: The competition will be league based, 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw. This means each gang will take part in 4 initial matches, at the end of this round points will be totalled, the gang with the most points wins the tournament. If 2 or more gangs share the top spot there will follow a round of deciders to be played as a knockout. The gang remaining after this is the winner.

Rules:

: 7 v 7

: 3 rounds

: last man (men) standing (once dead players to keep away from battle area(s)

: players free to spawn as whatever career and meet up at gangs assigned 'base'

: On GO gangs are free to do whatever, rush, hold, scatter, ambush, etc

: tags to be significantly different, one '[VCA]name', other 'name[VCS]' or '-=VCS=-name'.

Crashing:

: Any player(s) who crash must disconnect from the server, close mtaclient.exe (to reduce chances of a further crash), reconnect to server, spawn, then IMMIDIATELY proceeed to the area of the battle. ANY player seen to deviate on the way for weapon pickups will be disqualified from that and all further matches, meaning that gang must continue in the competition with only 6 players.

Matches to begin at 11pm GMT (work out your own timezone;) )

Wojjie and Robpol86 are sponsoring the tournament by providing the 2 servers we will use. My thanks go out to both of them.

wojjie.jpg

robpol2.jpg

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will post a match report if anyone wants it, i just wanted to say one hre good game vck i loved that game(moreso because we won of course :wink: ) and i really loved that last round, ill never forget it lol it got me my last promotion (to co leader) so after all has been said good game and see u on on the future, (just dont be so cocky next time, were not exactly the ymca gang since we whooped u :D ) but anyways, cya in the future matchups vck.

oh and gg :D

We are just as good as the rest.... Better. Can't wait to whoop the finalists.

hee hee i dont know

remember our last match :D

lol i had to say that sorry

but as far as u whooping the finalists... he he u have to beat us first

the vcs got 6 players because of u?

dont worry.

the vck had 6 players too.

so the vcs vs vck fight was more then fair.

and for another thing: i wanted to discuss the time of the match, for me it was 2 in the morning, and becouse of that i couldnt make it to the vck vs vcp game. what im saying: make the fight startime a LOT earlier.

Oh, on a special note

ANYONE and I mean ANYONE leader or member I dont care ANYONE who is found ot be a poor sportsman ship, and like meaning it (joking around is ok, but you know, mak it obviouse) if I see anyone degrading another gang case they lost or such you will get SUCH a FREAKING flaming! I dont car etoo who everyone MUST be on their BEST behaviour to do this, and the forum mods (me mainly) will not be taking anything shit about it.

there I said it, should of said it first but hey. Good job to all the people who won and Better luck next time to wthose wo lost and Way to be average Vck for doing both :)

bill-

no one is gonna flame the other gangs, but u have to realize that whoever wins this tournament is going to get bragging rights, and they will have earned it. If sm wins, then they get bragging rights, just as if we win we get bragging rights. You cant expect people to just SHUT UP about it, but i agree i dont wanna see flaming of the other gangs.

as in i DONT wanna see something like -vcp kicked the crap outa vcp, vck sucks-

but i think that something more along the lines of -someone on the forums asks us which clan is best- we can say that were the best and use the fact that we won this tournament to back it up

so yes i agree that there shouldnt be flaming, but i think you chould clarify exactly what you mean by flaming. because whoever wins the tournament will have earned bragging rights to a limited extent.

so clarify what u mean by acceptable, and tell us how it is ok to brag, and how it is not ok to brag thanx 8)

and just to clarify bill, no disrespect is meant by this post so dont take any

dont worry none taken

I get what you mean but keep the bragging down we dont want the gangs to be like "Im going to fucknig KILL THAT VCP/VCK/VCA/VCS/VCY/VCM or whatever" because someone keeps bragging and such

and I the rules change to how I see fit :)

and no CONTINUIOUS bragging either :)

lol ok i gotcha... the only reason why we brag about beating vck HALF as much as we do, is cuz bump called us the ymca gang :D lol i wonder if weve gotten a little more respect in his eyes. oh and of course cuz theyre vck- waaazzzzzuuuuuupppppp lol

p.s. damn that was a quick response do u live on the forums :D

dont worry none taken

I get what you mean but keep the bragging down we dont want the gangs to be like "Im going to :o KILL THAT VCP/VCK/VCA/VCS/VCY/VCM or whatever" because someone keeps bragging and such

and I the rules change to how I see fit :)

and no CONTINUIOUS bragging either :)

SM not even mention in there , I know MrBill hates us.

Lol, of course you know im kidding.

bill-

no one is gonna flame the other gangs, but u have to realize that whoever wins this tournament is going to get bragging rights, and they will have earned it. If sm wins, then they get bragging rights, just as if we win we get bragging rights. You cant expect people to just SHUT UP about it, but i agree i dont wanna see flaming of the other gangs.

as in i DONT wanna see something like -vcp kicked the crap outa vcp, vck sucks-

but i think that something more along the lines of -someone on the forums asks us which clan is best- we can say that were the best and use the fact that we won this tournament to back it up

so yes i agree that there shouldnt be flaming, but i think you chould clarify exactly what you mean by flaming. because whoever wins the tournament will have earned bragging rights to a limited extent.

so clarify what u mean by acceptable, and tell us how it is ok to brag, and how it is not ok to brag thanx 8)

and just to clarify bill, no disrespect is meant by this post so dont take any

Yeah SM won the match against VCA, but we aren't bragging excessively. :roll:

Think bragging rights should only be instated once you beat all the major gangs. Not just one. Also I find bragging a little annoying and kinda immature. :?

Talkin shit though is cool because it gets everyone pumped up for the tournament, so I see that as being okay. :mrgreen:

u can brag for as long as u want....just wait till the next matches tho 8)

i can??? YAY

bill u heard that 8)

lol nah im cool dont worry about it, we all know who won and why... nuf said :D

besides, ill let iggy post the match report, since mine would probably include a little to much about that third round 8)

I didn't mention Sm because their going to win all (well I just lost all my hopes in vck way to go guys :) jk) no, I just did it to over exchjagerat that everyones VC something. :)

but good thing its all cleared up.

and Yes, I live on the forums, thats why I get moderator :)

Edited by Guest