Spawning objects in-game.

Do you liked my idea ?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you liked my idea ?

• Yes
    • No
    • No. I prefer keep playing with limited options

a mapedit mode in the server would be really cool (i just posted that in an other topic), 1 person edits the map while others play, this could be usefull, because you can make maps together with friends, and the editor can switch between edit/drive mode with F5 (something like its now). i suggest you only can spawn the things you can spawn in the normal leveleditor which probably is cars/weapons (+other pickups)/objects

I don't like the idea... If every player will spawn himself whatever he wants, whats the point of all that? You will not need to find a pick up when u're out of ammo, u will not need to find a car to get a newb getting away from you.. all that infinite powers will make the game boring imho :?

Amm... Might be good but not everyone should be able to spawn anything.

Maybe have some objects only apear when an objective has been finished.

Kinda like triggers i guess.

Example:

Let's say the objective is to blow up a bridge and some1 takes a TNT pick-up and when he get's close to the bomb place it blows and the bridge disapears.

So i guess what i want is triggers like that. :P

But people spawning stuff for no reason might be annoying.

multiperson map editing would be awesome . because as editor it would make it much simpler/quicker to see parts where the map bugs.

also it would make the editing quicker in some times.

but i do think its a bad idea to be able to edit with 32 people

maybe 4 max

32 people being able to change everything in normal play is a bad idea