MTA comic

hey all. I was just thinkin about how cool it would be to make a MTA comic. I plan on writing and drawing it up soon. what i'm gonna need are some descriptions of peoples characters before i start doin it though. hope you all like the idea.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, why not, if you feel like it. Characters planned for use with MTA are: Miguel (diablo); Joey (mafia); Cop; Robber (guy with panties on his head); 8Ball (in prison suit, solo deathmatcher) and a Taxidriver (butler model or original model)

Good Luck

well actual i was planning on doin it with the gangs that we have in here. thats why i'll need some creative input from people on their characters(what they look like, quirks, habbits, favorite car and weapons, personality). of coarse this will only be fore the people that are actual active one here(not gonna want to put in people with less that 100 posts).

btw - dont pull any punches on the vulgarity or humour either

try to emulate the humour portrayed in the gta3 world, dark, sadistic, a bit smut but funny as hell.

i mean, if you want a character to be caught with some girls in a dodgy act that wont embarass them (more like flatter them) go ahead.

As long as you can draw and emulate the humour portrayed throughout the game in its chat radio parodies, the look of the city, the lines, the cutscenes, humour etc it would make for a great series.

sure i can do that. people also need to PM me what they need there person to look like or i can just take some creative libeties if people don't mind. but i would rather have someone tell me what they want them to look like. I think that i can throw in some spanked up madmen somewhere in there as well. 8)

i dont have over 100 posts but i was just thinkin, what if you jus had some dumbass come out of nowhere with a rocket launcher and blow something completely random up.... like nothing to do with the story like

"Dumbass billy-joe just blew something up again"

well I plan on having the story take place a couple years after what happened in GTA3. since that war, most of the old gangs are gone and that is where the gangs from here are gonna come in. still wanna keep what i'm gonna be doin in it a secret so that i can surprize everyone. 8)

well I only plan on doin like 4 to 8 pages a month. I still got a couple of other comics that I also want to work through also(non GTA related). but I'll problyspend most my time on this one just cause i like the theme and the possibility for gun fights and car chases. the story will be from mostly one person perspective( through the eye's of a charater called Mikiro Hoshigama) and his gangs quest for vengence but through this way I am able to do more explaining on the situation in LC among other things