Have these weapons allready been tested?

I was wondering if you (the MTA-team) have allready tested (or are planning to test) the weapons like the silenced pistol and the tear gas.

In SP you have the gun in your hand so ofcourse do you hear it, but has R* programmed it you really do not hear it from a distance? (or allmost not). Becouse the npc's dont have to get those special effects since they are just special effects in a SP game.

Same for the tear gas, does your vision really worsen when you get a tear nade on you? (if you threw it on yourself in SP nothing happened).

those came in my mind when I was thinking about the spy infiltration gamemode I've imagined to make a long time ago. (yes the spies with night vision, heat goggles, a silenced pistol, tear gas and a knife (for stealth kill special move) wich have to infiltrate a base (other team is guard). But it would be sad if you could hear the silenced pistol shoot from all over the building and the tear gass only would create the explode sfx...

I hope you will look at them in a test (or allready have).

I was wondering if you (the MTA-team) have allready tested (or are planning to test) the weapons like the silenced pistol and the tear gas.

In SP you have the gun in your hand so ofcourse do you hear it, but has R* programmed it you really do not hear it from a distance? (or allmost not). Becouse the npc's dont have to get those special effects since they are just special effects in a SP game.

Same for the tear gas, does your vision really worsen when you get a tear nade on you? (if you threw it on yourself in SP nothing happened).

those came in my mind when I was thinking about the spy infiltration gamemode I've imagined to make a long time ago. (yes the spies with night vision, heat goggles, a silenced pistol, tear gas and a knife (for stealth kill special move) wich have to infiltrate a base (other team is guard). But it would be sad if you could hear the silenced pistol shoot from all over the building and the tear gass only would create the explode sfx...

I hope you will look at them in a test (or allready have).

weapon sounds fade out in the distance so the silcnced pistol should be quite silent

as for the tear gas, how could it work in mp when it doesnt even work in sp? (and why is there tear gas in sp if it doesnt work? o_O)

weapon sounds fade out in the distance so the silcnced pistol should be quite silent

as for the tear gas, how could it work in mp when it doesnt even work in sp? (and why is there tear gas in sp if it doesnt work? o_O)

Bring Snipers into the game also, though however it could lag at times or opponents may not recieve the bullet being aimed at them. The Tear gas would be a nice weapon to use in clanwars. Throwing them in another direction would distract the other team(s) in some ways which then could be a advantage for yourself depending on the situation and tactics you make throughout the match.

Bring Snipers into the game also, though however it could lag at times or opponents may not recieve the bullet being aimed at them. The Tear gas would be a nice weapon to use in clanwars. Throwing them in another direction would distract the other team(s) in some ways which then could be a advantage for yourself depending on the situation and tactics you make throughout the match.