MTA Userbars

Ok, I made some userbars for MTA. Theyre not really professional and quickly made but there were too less mta userbars in my opinion ( perhaps there arent, I dont know ) So, enjoy and feel free to use them if you like :)

-xGj

mtauserbar6iv.jpg

mtavcuserbar4ov.jpg

mtasauserbar3ut.jpg

Note, to embed them in your profile, simply right-click on the image and copy the imagelocation. ( Or if you use Internet Explorer just click right > properties and select the link )

edit

Forgot to say that I'll make a GTAIII one later and perhaps some other MTA Related bars :)

Edited by Guest
Very nice. But the MTA Player & MTAVC Player userbars have to much scanlines. Check out my sig.. :roll: VV

yay youve embeded it in your profile. Thanks alot :)

You don't have one rofl.

xGj I advise you to redo the MTA Player ones, and try and put a reflection and a border on, plus reduce the opacity of the Scanlines.

Also the text is abit too big.

Hm well, you've got a point. I'll make some more and try do redo the MTA player one. But, eh im not really much experienced so I dont really know how to put reflection on it. Do you have a tutorial on that somewhere? Or do you know it yourself? Thanks anyway :wink:

Have a look at http://www.tutorialtomb.com in the Photoshop Tutorials section. Then find the Userbars tutorial, follow that through, it's alot easier than it looks :)

Actually, I followed that toturial to create these :lol: I didnt find how to put reflection in though, I'll search again :wink:

-edit-

Ok, I found it :P I redid the mtasa one. ( I know what was missing now, I forgot to add the scanlines :lol: ) It has reflection now too.

Here you go:

mtasauserbar3ut.jpg

Im working on the other userbars too now :wink:

Edited by Guest
Use the circular marquee tool. Then just go from top left corner to the top right corner, fill with white then change the opacity to make the reflection :wink:

Thanks SphinX`, but look at my previous post :wink: I already found it on the tutorialbomb forum :)

I've made a new MTAVC Userbar too. Grab it here:

mtavcuserbar4ov.jpg