GTAP || Grand Theft Auto Police || www.gtapolice.co.uk

Kent Traffic Cop

Grand Theft Auto Police UK

I took a break from MTA recently and discovered that the people who play it are so on edge! :shock: So much flaming and fighting and blurgh...

So:

GTAP was originally an anti-cheat agency but I turned it into a clan. This clan is only for MTA players who want to chill out and play- no n00b crap and no petit squabbling.

I came back to this game with high hopes for the future- my time at Grand Larceny showed me that it's just a game and that people should relise that and shut the hell up.

If you are:

• not a n00b
  • 16+
  • fed up of MTA arguments
  • want to just play

Then this is the place for you: http://www.gtapolice.co.uk

PLEASE: no flaming or spamming in this thread- if you have a problem, PM me or go to GTAP forums and take it up there.

Just play... 8)

I came back to this game with high hopes for the future- my time at Grand Larceny showed me that it's just a game and that people should relise that and shut the hell up.

kent we all know its a game no need to remind us :lol: , joking by the way and I sincerely wish you luck with this 1

Do you still mod kent? /me remembers 10 of vces, me included, chasing you and knocking you down with stubbys about 20 times was it? Oh, nearly forgot, you got up those 20 times without losing health.

Good luck if you don't mod.

You aint answering kent?

Do you still mod kent? /me remembers 10 of vces, me included, chasing you and knocking you down with stubbys about 20 times was it? Oh, nearly forgot, you got up those 20 times without losing health.

Good luck if you don't mod.

You aint answering kent?

I still make modifications for single player GTA- I never modded in MTA :roll: I used a trainer once [9 whole months ago] and haven't done it since. End of.

• 2 weeks later...