wouldnt this be cool if it was possible in mta blue?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not directly possible to allow non drivers to shoot in vehicles, I had a quick go and I might be able to make it work, but I don't think its worth it time-wise (you do want us to release blue some time don't you?)...

eAi

Its not directly possible to allow non drivers to shoot in vehicles, I had a quick go and I might be able to make it work, but I don't think its worth it time-wise (you do want us to release blue some time don't you?)...

eAi

what about on?

or is the glue method included in your statement?

glueing is way too cool and must be in blue,

like sitting in the back of a bobcat with a m4 or something,

and the other team allso does. whew, shooting while driving, coool!

And glueing with vehicles must be in bleu too, becouse you can park a smal car or a motorcycle in the BARRACKS OL and drive it elsewhere.

the players on the motorcycle/in the little car, can "jump"out of the barracks ol, that would be cool for team play :)

only the rocket launcher could take care of it though :P

that is, if the rocket launcher is even placed on the map. not every server will want rocket launchers, they can get a bit unfair sometimes.

for the first month or so after blue is released, people will go crazy over it.. then it will be divided into the "Rocketn00bs" and the "non-rocketn00bs"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
screw passenger shooting, glue is all i want. *sniff* *sniff*

You want glue with cars, right? Well I don't know if you realize what this would look like.. it would be a bit un-realistic.. one of the methods of "glue" they talk about is an opcode in scm that hooks the player to a car, aka puts the player in 'turret-mode'. I believe turret mode is first-person, because if you would see yourself it would not look that realistic. I have seen it myself, and it makes the player float in the air at an offset from the specified car. I could see this happening with boats, but cars... ?

screw passenger shooting, glue is all i want. *sniff* *sniff*

You want glue with cars, right? Well I don't know if you realize what this would look like.. it would be a bit un-realistic.. one of the methods of "glue" they talk about is an opcode in scm that hooks the player to a car, aka puts the player in 'turret-mode'. I believe turret mode is first-person, because if you would see yourself it would not look that realistic. I have seen it myself, and it makes the player float in the air at an offset from the specified car. I could see this happening with boats, but cars... ?

actually no, u'll be standing/crouching on the car. look at the glue topic....damnit its sumwhere here.

if u play gtasa 2player it also has 'glue', but if the car crashes u fall off.

edit: found it, http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t=4804&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15