MOD!

zion

A MOD that dos like you can paint you owen car in gta! if we are on freeroram. or if he/she is entering the car only unpaineted so doss i go only to that car was is the updated car of that car!

or. a better map maker! that have more tools and buildings!

Translation:

"I would like MTA to include a script that allows you to paint your own car upon entering it. Before entering the car, it is its own color and when you enter the car, it changes color. Also, more tools and buildings in the map maker would be nice."

I know that but i only get so angry when peoples is saying "but serisuly" that is so f..... stupid when peoples is saying that!!! was only a tips but if it was done you ca say. it is done! before. but nice you tryed :P..

like that!

Don't worry about it, zion. Some people don't know how respond politely. :)

In response to your question, vehicle color (in DM) can be scripted more or less upon entering the vehicle (perhaps a menu, if enabled). According to Azu, it's integrated apparently. In regards to the map maker, the limit of buildings reaches the limit in the game. I imagine, if the MTA team wanted to (similar to the vehicle scripting tutorial, recently) - they could change the textures of the buildings themselves.

it's just a simple translation.

and thanks for that translation, now I understand. Yeah, that mod sounds possible, but since he was so vague I don't know exactly how he wants to paint it. does he want decals? or soild color? maybe some nice stripes? btw, sounds nice, and very possible

Ther you se i am her for a reason! :P lets say many colours like that what is (eks: on the game in LS wher we can pimp lowriders.) But her can we (EKS: pimp all cars.. and maybe a bus!) :P AND 1 thing more what culd be cool! have stickers to have on the windows. whits or name :P

sorry for my eng. if you want to. so fix my text! hope it helps!

PS - go to http://www.l33tsig.net, login, and click on Settings on the left pane. On that screen, choose your theme using the dropdown boxes and at the bottom - Save Changes. Right-click and select Properties, copy the Address (URL) and paste it in your signature for any forum that supports HTML/BBCode.

PPS - if the forum allows for remote images for the avatar, you can do the similar instructions as above, except for the avatar.

PPPS - you must have the background program running at all times.

Enjoy!

My anator sugestion :)

I was thinking a day on something! and than i get a idea! why not have things like this! in mta map maker what is now you must use for eks: buildings to make text! And if we chuld make texture placates! what can be hanging on the wall! eks: make text in Paint or a painting program! so can you send it to your Map maker.

Then you have a option like this.. Structure! ther we gets walls and gitters! But a new called

Eks: Paint jobs whits names! Then you click on it! and then you paint whits this name come. Go to the building called bla bla bla!

So you set it on the wall and the peoples can se it when they play the map!

It's very easy! like you logo for the maps what's many peoples have done on games when they have made maps. like: rotating name in a small box

If this is done before only say it dont be mad Ty hope you did understand!