Map editor SP?

I was wondering if you would release the map editor for singleplayer. I cant get online very often because of dial up, and playing alone in an empty game gets boring. I want to make my own terrain with all the pedestrians walking and cars driving. You'd be able to make new islands for singleplayer.

If not, mabe give some instructions on how to put this in ourselves?

This would be one of the best mods for GTA:SA's singleplayer.

I was wondering if you would release the map editor for singleplayer. I cant get online very often because of dial up, and playing alone in an empty game gets boring. I want to make my own terrain with all the pedestrians walking and cars driving. You'd be able to make new islands for singleplayer.

I think i can make a script to translate the maps to IPL's

I think i can make a script to translate the maps to IPL's

I like this idea :)

I like this idea :)