No servers listed in browser window

Guest SheriffJohn

I think i have some horrible, horrible problem with my winsock or somethng in that direction, as i cannot connect to battlefield servers either, and i cannot connect to any servers if i use quick connect!

Boooo Hooooo :(

bet im Gonna hav 2 format this son of a bitch

I'm having this issue, nothing has been thoroughly covered on it, just partial crap about firewalls and shit...

:roll: I opened the port and everything, it should work....but it doesn't..

And as a few others, I am using a wireless adapter.

It's one superb error to get.....Thanks for the help and/or ignorance.

ktnxbye. :!:

Here's a list of _possible_ causes. This is not complete, and if I find any others I'll update it.

1. You have a software firewall running. To fix this simply turn off the firewall or specifically allow MTA access to the internet.

2. You are a part of a large network (such as a university) that blocks UDP traffic in an attempt to curb use of some peer to peer file transferring programs. (such as Kazaa)

3. Your ISP blocks UDP traffic for a similar reason in #2 (doubtful, if this were the case most of your other online games would not work either).

Kent

Well there appears to be no firwall active in any way, so it's odd.

And even if there was a hidden firewall, it should at least prompt me to unblock it :-\

It meaning mta.

I have the same problem today. here is what i have try:

I have ADSL 384/128

The ports 22003 and 22126 are forwarded

I don't have firewall

I have close all downloads and uploads

I can ping anything fast. (below 1 second)

Yesterday i was able to connect, today i cant and i havent change anything in my pc and my settings

I can see the servers and the ping but i cannot see their names. it says unscanned in all of them and i cannot connect.