www.Battleofteams.com League

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ur a bunch of retards tbh :)

lol

Hello MTA fans if u have any examples of someones retardness and want to share and are fearful of getting banned u can freely post it in the Humor Zone at my forums if so that more and more mta players are aware of such Rated "R" Kids.

Here is Where u should post Such incidences

Damm something went wrong with my quote dont know what happened :lol::lol:

Sure ur
I am a Retarded or in short Rated "R"
Yes,We know that
Yes,We Know that
cool ceoz, i hope you will join the league :) and yes ur Rated "R"

im ready to ownage 8)

lol

:roll:

lol

:@

join in the fun zerbian, its called the "quote chain" :D looks cool too. Any yes ceoz ur rated "R" We all got ur point

Please Let me know if anything need to be edited ooh ceoz sorry u cannot ask for anything to be edited cause u dont know even where the edit button is so u have no right to it. :lol::lol:

And i hope that this chain continues if ( if it gets deleted i am posting this chain on my forums so feel free to join the Chain ... And cool i tested it , it even looks prettier than here (no offense Mta forums Owners) Amazing quote can be fun. CLICK HERE FOR FUN

Edited by Guest
Sure ur
Yes,We know that
Yes,We Know that
cool ceoz, i hope you will join the league :) and yes ur Rated "R"

im ready to ownage 8)

lol

lol

:@

join in the fun zerbian, its called the "quote chain" :D looks cool too. Any yes ceoz ur rated "R" We all got ur point

Please Let me know if anything need to be edited ooh ceoz sorry u cannot ask for anything to be edited cause u dont know even where the edit button is so u have no right to it. :lol::lol:

And i hope that this chain continues if ( if it gets deleted i am posting this chain on my forums so feel free to join the Chain ... And cool i tested it , it even looks prettier than here (no offense Mta forums Owners) Amazing quote can be fun. CLICK HERE FOR FUN

i call this a quote- pyramid , not a chain