Quick Technical Question...

Guest olsalesd

Alright, I have 2 different questions about car mods.

1.) How come if you install one car, and you know that the car you replace was never to common, the car you put in is everywhere! If you replace a mod car with a somewhat common original car, you see the modded everywhere you look! Just curious...

and..

2.) I realize I have a horrible graphics card, because sometimes when im driving fast it seems as though im driving to fast for my graphics card and the streets and buildings coming up get all blurry and bad looking lol. How come this is like this? Also, how come when i install car mods, my game runs like 10X slower?? With more graphics problems!! Any kind of graphics card/processor that you would recommend for me to help my run a smooth, flawless game of gta vice city??

Thanks in advance...

Alright, I have 2 different questions about car mods.

1.) How come if you install one car, and you know that the car you replace was never to common, the car you put in is everywhere! If you replace a mod car with a somewhat common original car, you see the modded everywhere you look! Just curious...

Problably because the author of the car changed the class/frquency of the car in the default.ide, if you dont want this then put the frequency and class back.

2.) I realize I have a horrible graphics card, because sometimes when im driving fast it seems as though im driving to fast for my graphics card and the streets and buildings coming up get all blurry and bad looking lol. How come this is like this? Also, how come when i install car mods, my game runs like 10X slower?? With more graphics problems!! Any kind of graphics card/processor that you would recommend for me to help my run a smooth, flawless game of gta vice city??

Get the latest drivers and DirectX version, and the game may run slower because of the higher polygon count on the car, etc. I'd recommend at least a 64 MBvideo card, 256 MB RAM, and a 1.5+ GHz Cpu.

1) The reason the car pops up everywhere is becuase you probably edited the default.ide while installing it, which tells what group car is in. ie a rich persons car, or workers car.

2) When going fast your video card has to load up the textures faster than when your just normally driving. So if your driving real fast with an original car it can load them quick enough, but if you had a modded car that consists of a lot of pollies your video card cant load the textures fast enough.

Also if it is slow with a regular car make sure your drivers are up to date and your pc is mid range between the minimal specs and recommended specs.