Why ban ScarFace3?

Gunn3r

heya guys its me scaface3!.....i have a question why did u guys ban me wus it becuz of my sig??....if it was i will delete it...or if it was ne thing else tell me and i wont do it again..plz....unban me....i cant live without the forums....PLZ!!!

edit: if u r going to ban this account also...at least tell me wtf i did...the least u guys could do is tell me why ur banning me or warn me b4 u ban me

You spammed a hole shit-load of topics in the general section, We locked you no-steam topic and said that this was illegal and not to do anything like this again, so, What do you do? You put it in your sig. Your not getting off the hook this easy.

You spammed a hole shit-load of topics in the general section, We locked you no-steam topic and said that this was illegal and not to do anything like this again, so, What do you do? You put it in your sig. Your not getting off the hook this easy.

Ahh .. i knew there was a reason , the mta team would never go around banning people ..

P.s : iggy , edit out the link on his sig . or it wont help much :wink:

well im am truly srry...HONEST...i just...i dunno im really srry tho...if u un ban me i will remove the stuff in my sig...i just wanna be unbanned....thats all....i cant live wqithout MTA Forums guys...i nvr go a day without checking them like 7 tymes or more...my gf even yells at me..."HOW MANY TYMES DO U CHECK THAT CRAP A DAY??...ITS NOT GUNNA LEAVE YA..." lol....but ne ways back on topic i am asking for ur forgivness and to plz unban me.... :cry:

Sincerly,

Brad Hann aka ScarFace3 aka Gunn3r

hmm, another thing you did wrong, the 1 account per person rule :P

I wanted to mention this one as well. But then I asked my self: How would this guy be able to tell us he is sorry if he can't make a new account?

So I just let him be. :) (He did break the rule though :wink: )

why aint i getting unbanned??....how do u kno??..

This is why.

well yea i think i need a fresh start ne ways....plus i didnt go by scarface ne more and well i think that instead of un banning me enuff punishment was made by having me restart with a 0 post count and everything so yea...i think we r even now...and i thank the mta mods for not banning this account.....so once again i think we have came to peec...i kno wut i have done was wrong and i am srry....also i would recommend removing the sig from the scarface account since there r piosts still actvie.....but once again thank u to all the mods...

• 2 weeks later...